Our next Vocational and Technical Open Evening will take place on Tuesday 12 October 2021 at our South Downs Campus (PO7 8AA) from 5-8pm.
Vocational courses are great if you’re a hands-on learner. They concentrate on teaching you the skills you need to successfully transition from education to full time employment or a higher-level course. We have a range of courses available so you can be confident that we have something that suits you. If you prefer practical learning, then South Downs is definitely the campus for you.
T Levels will suit you if you want to gain industry-specific experience and knowledge and know the path you wish to take, whether that be Construction, Digital, Business, Education, Engineering, Finance, Healthcare or Medical Science. Learn about these new qualifications and the amazing facilities we have to offer at the open event.
There will also be information about Apprenticeships, explaining the benefits of this route into employment.
Our Open Evening is a great opportunity to:
- Explore the campus
- Find out about our wide range of courses and progression opportunities
- Visit the classrooms, meet and speak to our inspiring lecturers
- Pick up travel information and guidance
- Guarantee your place for September 2022 by completing your application on the evening
- Walk around our brand-new T Level facilities, including our new hospital ward learning environment
We can’t wait to see you there!
Please note that booking is not required to attend the event however we continue to monitor government guidance on COVID-19 and if anything changes, these event pages will be updated. As per government guidelines, do not attend our open events if you feel unwell.
We have put the following processes and measures in place for our open events:
- There will be one-way systems in places to minimise any crowding
- Windows and doors will be open to aid ventilation
- Face coverings are optional, so please bring one with you if you wish to wear one
- We ask that visitors maintain social distancing where possible whilst moving around campus