Lost bus/train passes or change of address

What to do if you lose your bus/train pass

  • Phone Student Travel & Support on 023 9279 7991 (option 3) to report the pass lost and to see if it has been found and returned to the College.
  • Make sure your mobile number is up to date on our database so that you can be contacted if your pass has been found.
  • One replacement bus pass is permitted per academic year for a small fee; any other replacement passes will be at full cost
  • One replacement train pass is permitted per term – the cost of a replacement is currently £10.

If you received a bus/train pass purchased for you by the College, please contact Student Travel & Support. We can advise you how to order a replacement and how to make your payment.

If you ordered your bus pass online directly from the bus company please contact them as follows:

First Group
As your First Group bus pass will be on your mobile phone, you can no longer lose your pass or have to pay for replacements. If you lose or change your phone, just download the mTicket App to the new phone, log in to your account, press ‘refresh’ and your ticket is reloaded. If you have any questions, or you find that your mTicket does not work, please contact the First Bus mTicket helpline on 03300 947 577 or email mticket-support@firstgroup.com.

Stagecoach (£25 replacement fee)
Contact Stagecoach on 0345 810 1000 (the number on the back of the Smartcard). Lines are open Mon – Sun 8am-10pm

All students must pay for their own travel until the replacement is received.

Change of Address:
If you change your address, please speak to a Student Travel & Support adviser who can ensure that you have the right pass for the area you want to use it in.

Need some help? Our advisors are here to help you

Contact us