Exam information

It is important that you check all your exams are correct. If you do have any timetable clashes please contact the Examinations Office immediately. The Examinations office can be found next to Courtyard Café on the South Downs Campus, and the first floor of the Sports Hall on the Havant Campus.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Exams Office in person, phone 023 9279 7995 or email exams.southdowns@hsdc.ac.uk (South Downs Campus), or exams.havant@hsdc.ac.uk (Havant Campus).

Please check an examinations timetable on the day of the exam

South Downs campus:
Timetable displayed on the screen and notice board in Reception, the screens outside the Exams Office and in the South Building.

Havant campus:
 Timetables are made available to you in advance of your exams.

It is important that you are in the exams room at least 15 minutes before the start time.

9am start for morning exams

1.30pm start for afternoon exams

Please ensure that you are sat at the desk with your candidate number, this can be found on your statement of entry.

You must bring the following to all examinations:

  • Photographic I.D. and your statements of entry
  • A black pen and any other equipment required (see information and instructions for written exams)

Any pencil cases must be transparent, bottles may be brought in if the label has been removed. Mobile phones, MP3 players, Smart Watches must be switched OFF and not on your person, wrist watches must not be worn.

The above prohibited items must be placed in your bag before entering the examination room.

Need some help? Our advisors are here to help you

Contact us